Here at Milwaukee Comedy and The Laughing Tap we take comedy – and safety very seriously! All seating at our events has been placed 6ft apart and we have limited our capacity to 20%.
We appreciate your understanding and compliance with the following rules for the safety of you all of our guests:
- Face masks must be worn at all times (City of Milwaukee Ordinance #200426). This includes ordering at the bar, going to the restroom, etc. All staff wear masks for your safety.
- Maintain proper social distancing of at least 6ft between you and others including staff and comics.
- Do NOT attend any of our shows or events if you have been around anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19 or you are waiting for the results of a test.
- If you feel sick, please stay home! Especially if you are experiencing fever, shortness of breath, persistent cough, etc.
- No standing at bar unless placing an order.
- Hand sanitizer should be used before touching the bar, door handles, etc. Sanitizer is available at the front entrance, at the bar and upon the request from any staff member.
- Wash your hands!
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone showing symptoms of illness or who does not comply with our COVID-19 policies or any rules set by the City of Milwaukee and state of Wisconsin. No refund will be given if tickets have been purchased and you are asked to leave.