- This event has passed.
MKE Comedy Fest Headliner Mary Mack at Keg Stand up!
October 11, 2020 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm CDT
The premiere Milwaukee stand up comedy showcase – Keg Stand Up with Mary Mack!
Mary Mack (Hulu’s Solar Opposites, Conan, Adult Swim) will headline the 2020 MCF at Lakefront Brewery on Sunday, October 11, 2020. Mary Mack, most known for her voiceover work on Hulu’s Solar Opposites, multiple performances on Conan, and countless television and podcast appearances, will be joined on stage by her husband and fellow comic Tim Harmston. Tim has been seen on Comedy Central and Late Show with David Letterman and tours nationally.
Sunday, October 11th 7pm show at Lakefront Brewery, 1872 N Commerce St. Milwaukee, WI 53212. Doors open at 6:30pm, show starts at 7pm. Show Tickets are available for $20. Due to COVID-19 and social distance guidelines seating is limited for all shows in the 2020 festival. Doors open 30 minutes prior to show time. This show is 21+.
Please note: Due to social distancing guidelines and to ensure the safety of our guests tickets are available PER TABLE. Tickets are $40 for 2 ($20/ person), $80 for a 4 person table and $120 for a table that seats up to 6 people. Tickets for Mary Mack are $20. This show is 21+.
Experience Lakefront Brewery like never before – as a comedy club. Once a month on Sunday evenings, the beer hall is transformed to give you an intimate show full of fresh laughs and fresh beer. Enjoy table served food from a special menu only available during the show! Don’t worry, the award-winning cheese curds are on it.
It is recommended to buy tickets in advance as this show will sell out. Have a question about tickets or seating? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 Guidelines & Precautions:
- Face masks must be worn at all times while at Lakefront Brewery
- All guests must maintain a distance of 6 feet from individuals not in your party.
- All seating options at Lakefront Brewery comply with the appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- Soap & water are available in the restrooms for thorough hand-washing. Hand sanitizer is also available at each table and throughout the Beer Hall.
- Lakefront Brewery only accepts cards for payment. Only 1 check per table to limit exposure.
- If tickets are available at the door, only credit or debit cards will be accepted at the box office.
- If you are feeling sick or are awaiting the results of a COVID screening, please stay home.
- All service will occur at your table, please remain seated unless using the restroom.
- Failure to comply with these policies will result in denied entrance and/or being asked to leave the venue. No refund will be given if tickets have been purchased.
- For a more detailed explanation of Lakefront Brewery’s promise, visit their website here: https://lakefrontbrewery.com/beer-hall/lakefront-brewery-reopens-for-table-service
*We reserve the right to give your seats away if you arrive late!*
Bring your ID! This show is 21+ unless accompanied by a legal parent or guardian. This show has adult themes. Ticket buyers must be over 21 and have a valid ID. You will be asked to wait outside until seating begins and your entire group has arrived. When ready, you will be brought directly to your table upon entry.