- This event has passed.
MKE Comedy Fest Saturday at 7:30pm
October 10, 2020 @ 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm CDT
Milwaukee Comedy Festival Oct 10 at 7:30pm at The Laughing Tap!
The first Saturday night event is at 7:30pm at The Laughing Tap has plenty of great stand up comedy to enjoy! Milwaukee’s home for comedy – The Laughing Tap is the perfect spot for this line up. Host Tok Moffat (Chicago), with Saku Yanagawa (Chicago), Alfred Konuwa (Los Angeles) and Headliner John Egan (Green Bay)
Saturday, October 10th 7:30pm show at The Laughing Tap, 706 b South 5th. Doors open at 7pm, show start at 7:30pm. Show Tickets are available for $15. Due to COVID-19 and social distance guidelines seating is limited for all shows in the 2020 festival. Doors open 30 minutes prior to show time. This show is 18+.
COVID-19 Guidelines & Precautions:
- Face masks must be worn at all times while at The Laughing Tap.
- All guests must maintain a distance of 6 feet from individuals not in your party.
- Soap & hot water are available in the restrooms for thorough hand-washing. Hand sanitizer is also available at the box office, bar & by request.
- Credit & debit cards encouraged.
- If tickets are available at the door, only credit or debit cards will be accepted at the box office.
- If you are feeling sick or are awaiting the results of a COVID screening, please stay home.
- Failure to comply with these policies will result in denied entrance and/or being asked to leave the club. No refund will be given if tickets have been purchased.
About the Milwaukee Comedy Festival
The 2020 Milwaukee Comedy Festival, celebrating 14 and a Half (thanks COVID!) years of laughs! Featuring performers from across the country in 9 different live shows and Special Events at multiple venues including The Laughing Tap, Lakefront Brewery, Dandy, and Captain Pabst Pilot House. Join us for the best laughs you can find October 7-11, 2020.
Over the years more than 20,000 people have laughed with the Milwaukee Comedy Festival! Audiences have traveled from all parts of Wisconsin to attend the fest, and as far away as Los Angeles to Boston for the city’s biggest comedy event of the year. Since 2006, the festival has featured thousands of performers from across the country including New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Seattle, Philadelphia, Denver and Austin as well as Canada including Toronto, Alberta and Vancouver. Our alumni have appeared in movies and television including Comedy Central, Netflix, HBO, Saturday Night Live, MAD TV, BET, Conan, Late Nite and many more.
More information on the 2020 Milwaukee Comedy Festival is available at mkecomedyfest.com