Brew cities’ favorite comedy show: Keg Stand Up at Lakefront Brewery!
Milwaukee Comedy and Lakefront Brewery teamed up to bring you the premiere Milwaukee stand up comedy showcase – Keg Stand Up!
Experience Lakefront Brewery like never before – as a comedy club. Once a month on Sunday evenings, the beer hall is transformed to give you an intimate show full of fresh laughs and fresh beer. Enjoy table served food from a special menu only available during the show! Don’t worry, the award-winning cheese curds are on it.
Please note: Due to social distancing guidelines and to ensure the safety of our guests tickets are available PER TABLE. Tickets are $30 for 2 ($15/ person), $60 for a 4 person table and $90 for a table that seats up to 6 people.
*We reserve the right to give your seats away if you arrive late!*
Bring your ID! This show is 21+ unless accompanied by a legal parent or guardian. This show has adult themes. Ticket buyers must be over 21 and have a valid ID. You will be asked to wait outside until seating begins and your entire group has arrived. When ready, you will be brought directly to your table upon entry.
Upcoming Keg Stand Up Show Dates!
COVID-19 Guidelines & Precautions:
- Face masks must be worn at all times while at Lakefront Brewery
- All guests must maintain a distance of 6 feet from individuals not in your party.
- All seating options at Lakefront Brewery comply with the appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- Soap & water are available in the restrooms for thorough hand-washing. Hand sanitizer is also available at each table and throughout the Beer Hall.
- Lakefront Brewery only accepts cards for payment. Only 1 check per table to limit exposure.
- If tickets are available at the door, only credit or debit cards will be accepted at the box office.
- If you are feeling sick or are awaiting the results of a COVID screening, please stay home.
- All service will occur at your table, please remain seated unless using the restroom.
- Failure to comply with these policies will result in denied entrance and/or being asked to leave the venue. No refund will be given if tickets have been purchased.
- For a more detailed explanation of Lakefront Brewery’s promise, visit their website here: https://lakefrontbrewery.com/beer-hall/lakefront-brewery-reopens-for-table-service
It is recommended to buy tickets in advance as this show will sell out. Have a question about tickets or seating? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Expect a great time with top regional stand up comics. If great comedy wasn’t enough, Lakefront has put together a special food menu for the show including their award-winning cheese curds! This show has and WILL SELL OUT so plan ahead and reserve your seats today! Check out this great article featuring Keg Stand Up in CraftBrew.com all about the rising popularity of comedy shows at breweries across the country.
Please purchase tickets in one transaction to ensure all in your group can sit together. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Any seats that don’t sell in the pre-sale will be offered as walk-up tickets prior to the show for $15. It is recommended to buy tickets in advance as this show will sell out. Have a question about tickets or seating? Contact us at email@example.com
Keg Stand Up at Lakefront Brewery
1872 N Commerce St. Milwaukee, WI
Doors open at 6:15PM. Show at 7PM.
About Lakefront Brewery
Keg Stand Up at Lakefront Brewery
Monthly on Sundays
1872 N Commerce St, Milwaukee, WI
On December 2nd, 1987, brothers Russ and Jim Klisch opened Lakefront Brewery and sold their first batch of Riverwest Stein Amber Lager to a neighborhood tavern in Milwaukee. Since then, Lakefront has grown to brew 46,848 barrels of beer in 2017 and distribute their products to 30+ states, Canada, Ukraine, South Korea, Japan, Finland, China and Uruguay. Lakefront Brewery was the first certified organic brewery in America, the first brewery to produce a government-approved, gluten-free beer, and the first indigenous beer using all Wisconsin grown ingredients. Lakefront currently produces 30+ year-round and seasonal beers including the unique, one-off My Turn Series which gives each of Lakefront’s full time employees a chance to choose a style they’ve never brewed.